At Laurel Ridge Barn we want you to have the perfect event and this is a couple reminders:
- No outside alcohol
- The contract holders can lose their security deposit.
- This includes parking lot, cars, coolers, etc.
- We do reserve the right to confiscate outside alcohol and coolers.
- We do allow pets as long as they are picked up after.
- Keep in mind guests may have allergies or certain animals may scare children.
- Be aware guests may have allergies to particular foods.
- We do allow snacks just keep in mind snacks are the single most messy item at events.
- Damage to Facility/Grounds
- We want to extra careful as we are in the country and the volunteer fire department may take some time to respond.
- We ask to be notified of any “high risk” plans before an event (Sprinklers, Chinese Lanterns, Fireworks, Branding of Items, Torches, Really Anything With a High Risk)
- Please notify a staff member of any issues or non working items.
- Overnight Parking
- We allow this till noon the following day. This helps anyone who needs an assisted ride to get one and return the following day.
- We are not responsible for any theft/damage/etc to cars left overnight.
- First Aid Kit on site.
- We do not have a CPAP or other machine.
- Only Laurel Ridge Barn staff is allowed to use ovens and bar equipment.
- We recommend adult supervision of any child 14 and under.