Laurel Ridge Barn – Client Check In
No Charge (included)
(Huge amenities list on website)
- Inside Tables & Chairs
- Chairs – Wooden Cross Back – Do not need covered.
- Tables (plastic)
- Guests – Circular – We require linens.
- Head Table – Rectangle – We require linens.
- Bar Glassware
- Prep Kitchen Refrigerator – Most Catering Companies Will Use
- Upstairs Lounge Area
- Quiet Room Downstairs
- Morning Venue Manager
- Evening Venue Manager
- Bar Manager
- Clean Up of Chairs, Tables, & Floors
- No dance floor required – any location works for a dance floor.
- Outdoor bar – weather permitting
- Night After Clean Up $595 – We handle whatever you do not want. What is left goes in the trash.
- If excess the security deposit may be used in addition to this.
- If you clean yourself this cost $0 (Everything Goes)
Plates, Silverware, Napkins
-select catering may include inside their pricing (see catering list for details)
- We Do Not Provide
- Rental Companies Estimate is $4 (this can change based on selections)
- Call Ideal Wedding or ABC Rental
- Your responsibility to get this delivered and returned
$100 Per Hour (With Booking)
Do you want this? Yes or No
- Outside White Resin Chair on Patio Up to 450 $4 Per Chair
- This includes set-up and tear down and lots of extra cleaning of outdoor patio space
- Outside White Resin Chair Grass Seating Up To 450 chairs $4 Per Chair
- This include set-up and tear down and lots of extra landscaping to make sure grass in in best possible shape
- $150 per staff member (2-3 hours)
- Some of the catering companies include this at no cost
- We recommend 1 busser per 50 guests
- $20 per person (20 people and up)
- Paper Napkins
- Cut fruit
- Egg bakes
- Biscuits and gravy
*It is a very good spread.
Elegant Wood Tables – Then you do not need linens – faster set up and less tear down end of night
- 26 three foot wide wood tables available for $35 each
- 26 sixty inch round wood tables available for $35 each
- 10 cocktail tables 30” round available for $35 each
- 2 guest book height 30” round available for $35 each
- No Stage – If Desired We recommend renting
- Do you have interest for pictures or hourly time with Laurel Ridge Herd
- If yes we will put you in touch with the herd owners
- For this you pay them directly.
- (Included-No additional cost) Upstairs 65 inch TV in grooms room with Apple TV & 75 inch smart Samsung Frame TV in upstairs gathering room. Bluetooth controlled audio in bride room, groom room, and gathering room.
- $575 Includes 2 Bose Speaker Towers & 2 Bose Subwofers, set up, tear down, extension cable, power source, microphone (outside only)
- $875 Includes: 2 Bose Main Hall Array Speakers, 2 in ceiling subwoofers, loft in ceiling speakers, brides room in ceiling speakers, family room in ceiling speakers, grooms room in ceiling speakers, main hallway in ceiling speakers, ladies room speakers, men’s room speakers, microphone (Inside only)
- $1175 includes outside package, indoor package, plus indoor 250 inch projector screen package which includes: 3 HDMI hookups, Apple TV on 250 inch screen, Sonos player for entire building, additional second microphone, XLR hookups for videographers to hook into internal microphone system. (Outside, inside, screen)
- Free – Liability Waiver Will Be Required To Be Signed by Bride or Groom
- If vehicle left past noon will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense
Color Changing/Up Lighting
- $195 – Inside Columns – Includes Bartender Control
- $195 – Outside Landscaping – Includes Bartender Control
- $295 both Inside & Outside (pretty cool when the party starts)
Early Morning Set-Up
- $200 an hour (If you want in before 8am)
- Tables & Chairs To Be Set Up By 8am
- If event night before this may or may not be available
After Event Clean-Up
- Music & Serving To Stop At Midnight
- Clean-Up & Exit by 12:30am
- Extra Time Allowed For Clean-Up Only at $200 per hour if confirmed 30 days prior to wedding date or $250 per hour if confirmed less than 30 days prior.
Rehearsal Day/Day Before Rental Options
- Do we have the day prior booked?
- Discounted Rates 6 months – 90 days – 30 days
- Rehearsal Meal
- Ask about our partnership with our amazing catering options. (not listed on catering tab on website) – Estimate $17-$20 a plate.
- Liquid is required through Laurel Ridge Barn
Bar manager will reach out. This includes options for reception glasses and water-coffee-pop service. Approximately 14 days prior.